Aimprosoft, a fast growing outsourcing IT company is looking for a sharp and creative copywriter to join its content marketing team in Kharkov. This role offers dynamic work in multinational environment, as it deals with US and Western European B2B markets.
Does not matter.
- Experience in copywriting in English for corporate blogs;
- Feel with writing just like a duck takes to water;
- At least 1 year of similar experience;
- Fluent English, both written and oral;
- You are aware of user experience, SMM basics, understanding SEO;
- Passion for storytelling;
- Quick learner, creative with attention to details;
- Great research and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of the IT market and software development industry;
- Marketing skills will be a big plus;
- Able to pull together with always-too-busy developers.
- Produce captivating content for Aimprosoft website (well-researched copies, company’s news);
- Create texts for marketing collateral (white papers, case studies, infographics, ads).
What we offer:
- All IT-native perks (flexible hours, tea, coffee, lunches, discounts in Metallist gym);
- Cozy office (2 min Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy, 5 min Sportyvna metro station);
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Open door policy;
- Young and motivated team;
- Gorgeous corporate events;
- Free English classes with a native speaker;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves.
Aimprosoft is a stable service and product software development company with over 12 years of experience in the market of enterprise development software. A stack of our expertise covers Liferay, Alfresco and Hybris platforms in the row with the web and mobile solutions to fill clients needs. Offering software development and customization services, consulting and quality assurance for both startups at their MVP steps and for enterprises, we keep contributing to the open-source community as well.