Aimprosoft, a fast growing outsourcing IT company, is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
This role offers dynamic work in the multinational environment, as it deals with US and Western European B2B markets. This position provides an opportunity to build your own team.
- Use DevOps principles and methodologies to enable the rapid deployment of software and services by coordinating software development, quality assurance, and IT operations
- Design and architect solutions for existing client facing hosted applications on AWS Cloud
- Balance hardware, network, and software layers to arrive at a scalable and maintainable solution that meets requirements for uptime, performance, and functionality
- Install, configure, and maintain Cloud provider services infrastructure (AWS), including but not limited to hardware, operating systems, platform management software, system backups, messaging systems, etc.
- Monitor server applications and use tools and log files to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
- Perform root cause analysis of production impacting issues
- Assist in the implementation and documentation of Datacenter Services Infrastructure
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Modern, containerized cloud infrastructure (AWS, Docker) including load balancing techniques, storage, networking, security, authentication, logging, monitoring, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Using Infrastructure As Code (IAC) best practices to create automated infrastructure (especially AWS)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack
- Automating deployment of Linux applications, system configurations and security settings
What we offer:
- Interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly team
- Gorgeous corporate events
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Free English classes with a native speaker
- Car and bicycle parking
- Cozy office (5 min from Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy metro station or 10 min from Sportyvna metro station)
- All IT-native perks (flexible hours, tea, coffee, lunches, discounts in Metallist gym)