Aimprosoft, a fast-growing outsourcing IT company, is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist/Researcher with the potential to grow as a Junior Sales Manager. This role offers dynamic work in the multinational environment, as it deals with US and Western European B2B markets.
We are looking for a person who will be the first and very important link in the sales chain. Like Sherlock, you will search for ways to identify opportunities, analyze how to reach a required person, and finally generate interest. The main requirement to a potential lead generation specialist is the desire to learn and put the knowledge into practice; the experience is secondary.
We will teach you everything, so if you are looking for the chance to jump into IT, it's time to act!
- Good attention to detail
- Structured thinking and ability to prioritize tasks
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to be proactive
- A basic understanding of the IT market will be a plus
- Business correspondence skills, an intelligent approach to communication
- Non-standard approach to solving tasks and ability to Google the answer to any question
- Strong English language skills (Upper-Intermediate)
What we offer
- Interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly team
- Gorgeous corporate events
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Free English classes
- Car and bicycle parking
- Cozy office (5 min from Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy metro station or 10 min from Sportyvna metro station)
- All IT-native perks (flexible hours, tea, coffee, discounts in Metallist gym)