Are you into Business Analysis?
Aimprosoft is seeking a Business Analyst with expertise in the Healthcare business domain. The ideal candidate for this position is a Business Analyst with experience in software projects, interaction with representatives of international companies, and has deep knowledge of а variety of document workflow standards.
Our Client is an expert in providing advanced solutions in services on documents for exchange that become easier and safer to use. They invest in research, new technologies, and process improvements to stay competitive and bring more value for the end-users.
- At least 2 years of practical experience as a business analyst in software projects is a must
- Knowledge of client-server architecture, network protocols, API
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering, and solution assessment
- Ability to create clear requirements documentation (e.g., business requirements specification, technical requirements specification)
- Experience in the Healthcare domain
- UI/UX design experience
- Understanding principles and specifics of SDLC
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (both written and verbal)
What we offer
- Interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly team
- Gorgeous corporate events
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Free English classes
- Car and bicycle parking
- Cozy office (5 min from Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy metro station or 10 min from Sportyvna metro station)
- All IT-native perks (flexible hours, tea, coffee, discounts in Metallist gym)
- Requirements management (elicitation, clarification, document preparation, keeping requirements up to date)
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs
- Gather both high and low-level business requirements: epic, feature, story, and tasks preparation
- Information architecture support: keeping materials up to date, analyze for logical conflicts
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to support application testing with project teams to ensure the solution meets business requirements.
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low-level requirements
- Must show strong initiative and be able to work independently and be self-directed at times
Will be a plus
- Product Ownership
- Technical background – understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc.
- Knowledge of standards in healthcare information exchange (CCD, CCR, CDA, etc.)