Aimprosoft, a fast-growing outsourcing IT company, is looking for a Trainee Python Developer. This position provides an opportunity to start your career from educational projects and move to commercial ones.
The traineeship takes place in real work conditions — you will study 8 hours a day, staying in the company’s office, sitting next to the developers and working on the training project, using the same means as they do.
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- Basic knowledge of Python3
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Understanding of asynchronous flow
- Experience with databases
- English level — Intermediate and higher
What we offer:
- Interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly team
- Gorgeous corporate events
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Free English classes
- Car and bicycle parking
- Cozy office (5 min from Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy metro station or 10 min from Sportyvna metro station)
- All IT-native perks (flexible hours, tea, coffee, discounts in Metallist gym)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with web frameworks (Tornado/Django/Flask)
- Experience with DB framework (SQLAlchemy)
- Unit testing experience
- Knowledge of patterns for web development (MVC, Feature-based, etc)