General project description
An e-Commerce platform with responsive design is made for female shoes online Brazilian store. The site is oriented on B2C accounts. It is based on Hybris 5.5.
The site provides real-time quotes for shipping and payment capabilities with Paymetric, FedEx, and CyberSource.
Also, it supports wishlist functionality. A full-text search is based on the enterprise platform Solr.
The site enables to get prices of products, create orders, check shipment tracking numbers.
E-Commerce & Retail.
- Hybris Development;
- Frontend Development;
- Custom Hybris theme;
- Customizing Hybris components;
- Responsive design;
- Payment integration via Cybersource;
- Shipping integration via FedEx;
- Full-text search with Solr;
- TurnTo widgets integration;
- Social sharing;
- Animated custom select;
- TurnTo plug-in;
- Test artifacts: check lists, test cases, bug reports;
- Type of testing: manual testing, automation testing;
- Type of test methods: Black-box testing, Gray-box testing;
- Levels of testing: Integration testing, System testing, Acceptance testing;
- Cross browser testing.
- 5 Hybris Developers;
- 1 Frontend Developer;
- 2 QA Engineers.
October 2015 — March 2016.
Project technical description
- MySQL (Amazon RDS);
- B2C accelerator;
- Spring MVC;
- Google Docs;
- Hybris Management Console;
- Hybris WCMS Cockpit;
- Hybris Order Management;
- Hybris Admin Console;
- Hybris Customer Service Cockpit;
- Firefox, Chrome, IE, EDGE, Safari developers tools;
- Virtualization Technology;