Personal information we collect and use
These are the following types of your personal data that may be collected:
- information that you provide via contact forms or email messages that may include your name, email address, company name, phone number, and other information that you are willing to share;
- information that you provide when applying for the job or sending your resume that may include your name, email address, work experience, phone number, and other information that you are willing to share;
- information regarding your behavior on the web pages in the course of your browsing Aimprosoft website that may include a list of particular pages that you visit, the way you navigate them, the amount of time spent on each page, the browser you use, and its version, etc. For more information, please address the section about cookies.
A cookie is a certain piece of information in the form of a small text file that is located on your computer/device upon your consent. The information that it contains is set by the server, and it can be used by that server whenever you visit the website.
How we use your personal information
We gather and process your personal information for the following purposes:
- analysis of the efficiency of our marketing campaigns;
- delivery of relevant advertisements, offers, and updates regarding company’s news via various channels;
- improvement of our website’s performance and provided experience;
- displaying of personalized content tailored specifically to you based on your previous website visits and behavior;
- statistics gathering for the further analysis of our clients;
- compliance with internal and external audit requirements, as well as for information security purposes;
- improvement of safety during your visit to our website and interaction with our services.
How we process and retain your personal data
We follow a particular set of principles to ensure that your data is processed and retained in a secure and legal way. Here is the full list of rules that we adhere to:
- we process the data lawfully and transparently based on a valid legal ground;
- we only collect your personal information to a minimum extent that will be sufficient to achieve our goals for which it is collected;
- we follow best security practices to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, data breaches, loss, and any other possible damage of your data;
- all collected data is stored according to the storage limitation principle, due to which we store it only for the time necessary for the purposes for which the information is processed;
Lawfulness of processing
To process your data legally, we should make sure that there is at least one of the following legitimate reasons for it:
- you have given us consent to collect and process your data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to execute an agreement between you (or your employer) and to take the necessary steps for drawing out this agreement;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Aimprosoft is subject.
Security of personal data
In order to ensure the safety of your personal data, we strictly follow a set of security guidelines and protect your data according to applicable data protection requirements. Our main security measures are:
- data transfer only in encrypted form;
- restricted access to the collected data;
- all external http/https requests proceed through a proxy server that is protected against SQL/File injections and other malicious bots;
- we use Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS);
- we have a password policy set;
- a firewall is set up on the servers. Secure connection to the servers, in turn, is established through SSH keys and ensured only from the IP addresses of the company;
- a detection system of software vulnerabilities has been set up, and such software is consistently updated.